Whirlpool Appliance Repair Tampa
Whirlpool is a trusted brand when it comes to appliances, but even the best appliances require repair and maintenance from time to time. That's where Better Appliance Repair Service comes in. Our team of experienced technicians specializes in Whirlpool appliance repair in Tampa and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Us?
- Authorized repair service
- Experienced and skilled technicians
- Quick and efficient repairs
- Reasonable prices
- Convenient appointment scheduling
- Guaranteed satisfaction
Common Problems with Whirlpool Appliances
Whirlpool appliances are generally reliable, but like any other brand, they can experience issues over time. Here are some of the most common problems we see with Whirlpool appliances:
- Refrigerator not cooling properly
- Washer not spinning or draining
- Dryer not heating
- Dishwasher not cleaning dishes
- Stove burners not lighting
- Oven not heating properly
Potential Causes and Solutions
Each of these problems can have a variety of potential causes, which is why it's important to have an experienced technician diagnose the issue. However, some common causes and solutions include:
- Refrigerator not cooling properly: dirty condenser coils, faulty thermostat, or low refrigerant. Solutions include cleaning the coils, replacing the thermostat, or recharging the refrigerant.
- Washer not spinning or draining: clogged pump, faulty lid switch, or broken belt. Solutions include cleaning the pump, replacing the switch, or installing a new belt.
- Dryer not heating: faulty heating element, blown thermal fuse, or malfunctioning thermostat. Solutions include replacing the element, fuse, or thermostat.
- Dishwasher not cleaning dishes: clogged spray arms, faulty motor, or damaged float switch. Solutions include cleaning the spray arms, replacing the motor, or installing a new float switch.
- Stove burners not lighting: clogged burner ports, faulty igniter, or broken control valve. Solutions include cleaning the ports, replacing the igniter, or installing a new valve.
- Oven not heating properly: faulty heating element, broken thermostat, or malfunctioning control board. Solutions include replacing the element, thermostat, or control board.
No matter what the issue may be, our skilled technicians are equipped to handle any Whirlpool appliance repair needs you may have. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.